31 March 2008

As You Do.

I've been working on some kiddie prints. I think this would look cute on bags,cushions, lampshades and hats. Note: One has short hair the other long.
Well, as you do, I was reading the Sunday papers yesterday and looking at Mia Freedman's hair in her column and thinking, 'hmm nice hair' - what I could see of it anyway. It is short, above the shoulders, a bob of sorts, but not at all like harsh ol' Posh's. Then as the day wore on I kept thinking of that damn headshot and thinking, "you know what I wouldn't even really know what length my hair is anymore because it spends so much time up in that " I can't be bothered to do my hair bun". So it took me till 8.30 that night to whip out the sewing scissors and enlist my sister to give it the chop, whilst looking at another pic I'd found of another short do on the internet and she did her darndest to recreate. (Yes ladies we've all done it and taken a pic to the hairdressers, but are you brave enough to trust your sibling, a badly lit shot on the internet and a pair of sewing scissors) My hair was rather long as it turns out and now is short.

All today I spent flicking my hair across my shoulders, it feels great.

Note to Mia: Please include whole headshot so I can get a better idea of how the do looks as I don't know if you've worked a fringe into the do. I need to finish the haircut, to fringe or not to fringe that is the question!


No comments: