17 March 2008

Gotta Get it Together Man

Some of my procrastinating for this month included rearranging my bookcase and furniture shifting in my lounge room. I've been a big fan of colour-coding for a long time, but this bookshelf got away from me. I've since changed it. I still like this version though, hmmm OCD anyone! Saw some great pics on someone's blog about people who only wore the one colour, must find them and post on here. I love my 'Phaidon Design Classics' and what is even more classic is I got them on Amazon for US $114 with $7 postage. They came with their own boarding pass. In Australia they are $250-$375 what a bloody ripoff.

Busy, Busy, Busy yet don't have that much to show for it. I start about 10 things and then pick more things up as I go along. For what's left of March I'm giving myself list upon list to actually finish. Gotta love lists, but am guilty of adding things I have already completed. Yes, tres nutty. Must finish one complete project by end of March. And just something to mull over. Why is the Australian version of 'So You Think You Can Dance' so lame?

No comments: