16 February 2009

Easter is still a loooong way off, put the chocolate away!

The shops are absolutely chock full of easter eggs. The shelves have been heaving with eggs since Boxing Day. Sheesh - can't anyone wait these days? Me, I'm on strike, from buying any eggs, till I can hear the pitty pat of bunny feet. Meanwhile those gold chocolate lindt bunnies are driving me nuts. The evil marketers have placed them at the supermarket exit lanes and there they sit in all their chocolatey goodness taunting me.

6 comments:

Amy C said...

all Lindt choccys are so cool the packaging and of course the yommie choccy, (except I cant eat chocolate any more - it gives me a whopping headache).
Gorgeous illo

kitty stitch said...

I know what you mean, Ive given in to mini eggs already! Lovely drawing x

Liesl said...

At our supermarket they seem to be placed about 1 foot off the ground ... just the right height for pair of small boys to admire every time we go shopping. The smell of the chocolate and the lure of that pretty foil and little bell - its all a bit much. I agree ... evil!!

Michelle said...

yes why do they do this?
it's just the same as putting out winter clothes in the middle of summer...bizarre...

Corrie said...

I'm not even looking at the chocolate!

thank you so much for my lovely swap present! i'll be photographing it later and love all the pink....my favourite!
hope you get yours today!
thank you!
Corrie:)

Unknown said...

i ALMOST bought one while waiting in the que....but i still have some christmas chocolate money. yum yum. Your art is so lovely, a joy to look at, and inspiration too