24 September 2009

Blog Love

I visit lots of blogs and feel very inspired by all the crafters, illustrators and people generally doing things their own way, which I love. A blog I found early on was the lovely illustrator Amy Cartwright (just quietly I also covet her house). She is a wonderful illustrator and through her blog I've found other great illustrators and inspiring people. That's what so great about this blogging biz, making connections with like-minded people. Amy gave me the The Bella Sinclair Award and through this award, which I was very honoured to receive, thanks Amy, I discovered the wonderful artwork of Bella Sinclair. Her illustrations are just so incredibly sweet. I've only starting drawing in the last year, so it's great to find people like Amy and Bella who are essentially guiding me in the art of illustration. Sadly Bella and her girls suffered a terrible loss this year and I really can't imagine or fathom what she is going through, but she is back to illustrating and getting on with it and that to me is a very determined and inspiring individual.
As with the rules of these awards: Who would I give this award to? All those people on my blog roll who inspire me to keep doing what I'm doing. Thank you bloggy peeps I hereby award you this wonderful Bella Sinclair Award of Art, Inspiration, Friendship, Sisterhood, Sharing, Caring

1 comment:

Amy C said...

oh you are totally welcome and you so totally deserve this, thanks for all the wonderful inspiration and your incredible talent you so kindly share with us.
x